Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nathan C Pulkingham MD
Dr. Nathan C Pulkingham, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sanford, NC, with another office in Boone, NC. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology and Pathology. He speaks English.
Dr. Nathan C Pulkingham has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Nathan C Pulkingham has the following 2 specialties
- Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
Dr. Nathan C Pulkingham has the following 3 expertise
- Tissue Biopsy
- Fluid Testing
- Blood Testing
Dr. Nathan C Pulkingham is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
30 Years Experience
The Brody School Of Medicine At East Carolina University
Graduated in 1988
Duke University Medical Center
Dr. Nathan C Pulkingham Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Nathan C Pulkingham's office for more information.
1135 Carthage St Sanford, NC : (919) 774-2270
336 Deerfield Rd Boone, NC : (828) 262-4100
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nathan C Pulkingham is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sanford, NC.