Dr. Nathan Rachman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nathan Rachman?

Great Anesthesiologist

Posted on April 4th, 2015

Dr. Rachman discussed my needs before surgery and recommended a "TAP" block. I had an open Inguinal hernia repair but with the block didn't have any pain for 2 days. I recommend him highly if you need surgery at Halifax.

Ask for someone else if the hospital assigns him to you!

Posted on May 30th, 2013

Horrible bedside manner, grumpy and Very rude!

Doctor's Response

I see about 3,000 patients per year who need anesthesia for their operation or procedure. While nobody can guarantee outcome I strive to place the patient's safety and needs first every time for every surgery. I guarantee that I will do my best for you when you show up at Halifax Medical Center. It is unfortunate that one or two bad reviews are the only ones which make it onto the internet while the other 18,000 patient interactions (which went well) never seem to show up online.

Posted on September 17th, 2015