Dr. Nathan Rasmussen Is this you?

1.7

Dissatisfied

Incompetant

Posted on May 7th, 2015

Botched my husbands vasectomy causing a hematoma swelling the size of a grapefruit , only did one side, my husband was out of work for a month had 2 surgeries after that by diferent doctors to drain blood, my husband so terrified won't finish the procedure now I'm pregnant with our 5th child

Posted on April 20th, 2015

I also required 2 surgeries as the first attempt failed and I was put in ICU. I could not ask questions in the hospital since I never saw him except a couple of minutes before each surgery. It ended up being a 5 day hospital stay instead of an over night observation.

not happy

Posted on January 28th, 2015

Should be 0 stars as an option. First surgery failed which was not the dr's fault but to get a follow up appointment i had to call 6 times to which i got no response. I had to wait on hold for over an hour to finally get to talk to him. Follow up surgery he covered his cost but was very uninformative and felt forced. Was left with a prescription that when "filled" was not signed making for a return visit. Very unprofessional demeanor left me wondering if the surgery was even done correctly. No one should feel this way after dealing with a medical "professional"

Posted on August 16th, 2016