Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nathan F Ullrich has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Emergencies
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
Showing 5 of 16
I read other bad reviews before going to Dr. Ullrich for the first time but ignored it because he had the soonest appointment and I didn't want to wait longer. I learned my lesson the hard way that there's a reason why he has the soonest appointment available. He doesn't have bedside manners, doesn't explain anything unless you ask every single question, he doesn't seem to want to be there with you and his appointments are awfully short after waiting 45+ minutes, and he is aggressive with removing kidney stones. I would not recommend him to anyone!
Terrible experience. During an operation, while I was still out, he gave me too much morphine and I nearly died. He disappeared from the hospital and the entire facility, if not for the nurses God only knows what would have happened. He is either highly ignorant of his field or just doesn't care. I have heard horror stories about him trying to force catheters into patients, leaving patients, waiting, as well as other surgical nightmares.
Have had two visits. One for diagnosis and one for a biopsy. Both were very courteous, to the point and pleasant--if you can rate a biopsy as pleasant. Critically, it is my view that Dr. Ullrich is extremely competent--and this among all things is the most important piece of information for anyone considering a physician for medical evaluation.
Dr. Ullrich is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Nathan F Ullrich accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsGorge Urology Pc, 1805 E 19th St, The Dalles, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nathan F Ullrich in this video.
Dr. Nathan F Ullrich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near The Dalles, OR.