Dr. Nathan W Lee Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Nathan W Lee?

I had an appendectomy which was explained thoroughly as were possible need for a resection of my colon. The Dr. was thorough in explaining the operation and possible resection and answered all my questions. He saw me immediately afterwards and explained all that was done and what to expect. I have not had any problems and felt comfortable with the information given to me as well as the possible problems that did not occur and since it was my first surgery, I found it to be very positive. I would choose this surgeon again if needed. Thank you, Dr. Lee and your fine nursing staff. I haven't had a follow up yet, but will next week.