Dr. Nathan Walker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nathan Walker?

Posted on April 11th, 2016

often runs behind but i feel that is because he gives every patient the attention they need to accurately care for them

Follow up to previous review below

Posted on February 3rd, 2016

Its been a week and the patient liaison had not called back. I called them for follow up. I was told the issue I had was forwarded to some review panel and I will not hear any more about my complaint with the staff. Looks like the staff covers for the staff.

Good doctor, staff has issues

Posted on January 27th, 2016

Dr Walker does a good job for me. He gives me the opportunity for input. The only reason I am writing is in regard to the staff. I just waited a week for 2 prescriptions to be approved. I don't know if it relates to manpower, personnel, or management issues. I finally called the patient liaison office to get resolution to the issue. I have not heard back, but its only been 4 hours. The staff says they will call back, but that never happens. If they would I would not be writing this. I am not the first to raise this issue and may not be the last. I may have to start seeing a different doctor if things dont change. I would give a higher rating if his support team did a better job.

Posted on January 13th, 2016

Never receives follow up calls for scheduled tests, difficult to make appointments.... nursing staff is horrible and does not care nor do their job.

Posted on July 25th, 2015

He is the most excellent, caring doctor I have ever known.

Posted on June 16th, 2015

My late father had a different doctor at Christie Clinic but during his stay at the hospital he was lucky enough to have Dr. Walker as the on-call doctor. Immediately Dr. Walker recommended different procedures for my dad and the results were remarkable. I truly believe that if my father had had Dr. Walker as his primary care doctor he would still be here today.

Superior Physician

Posted on February 16th, 2015

Dr Walker has been my Doctor since I suffered Cardiac Arrest and Open Heart Surgery he has kept very close tabs on all follow up procedures he keeps me well informed on all my medical problems he is Intelligent and a Very kind person . Dr. Walkers staff is always prompt and Courteous. I would Highly Recomend Dr Walker

Posted on February 10th, 2015

He's very arrogant thinks he's above everyone. He's straightforward which is great but otherwise he's arrogant

Posted on August 7th, 2013

He is a most knowledgable and compassionate person I ever met. He cares people deeply. He is a most excellent doc I can definitely recommend.

Posted on April 26th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr Walkers for several years. I have always found him very attentive and he has always taken the time to listen to me. I have never had an issue with medical tests or medicine.

Posted on February 8th, 2012

didn't feel like i was worth his time. had to specifically ask for thyroid testing multiple times, found out I was hypothyroid. No follow up,

Prescribed Wrong Antibiotic

Posted on December 20th, 2011

Very unsatisfied with this physician. My regular internist was unavailable. Due to allergies to many antibiotics, I was hesitant to try an antibiotic Dr. Walker prescribed. Did not listen to my concerns regarding my antibiotic allergies and previous c.diff. infection. Saw me for 1 minute and then ran out of room. Became very ill from antibiotic he prescribed and was allergic to it. Two other physicians said that drug should never have been prescribed to me. Would not recommend this physician as he doesn't take time to read your file or history. Can't wait to see my regular internist again. Grade = F.