Dr. Nathan E Williams II Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Nathan E Williams II?

Extraordinary individual, highly-skilled who has developed wonderful patient relationships.

Excellent doctor! Listens and advises without ego involved.

Be knowledgeable about your surgeon.

In my opinion, Dr. Williams is the rudest, most unprofessional doctor thatI have ever seen. He made me cry on more than one occasion with his rudeness and mean and arrogant attitude. I would never recommend him to anyone nor would I ever see him again. He made unprofessional remarks about another doctor. I had a bad surgery from one of the doctors there and he, another doctor along with the the other surgeon lied in my patient records. I took someone with me to see what my appts. were like, she saw my records , as she was there many times and agreed that all three of them lied and resulting in my not being able to get any other doctor to even look at the problem due to the fear of liability issues. Understandable. My tibia is bent, my leg is atrophied and I am pigeon toed now and have to have assistance walking. I have had 5 years of this constant pain and no relief in sight. I find it very sad that doctor's have so much power over a person's future and can get away with this behavior.

Horrible doctor!

Horrible and insensitive doctor. Would never recommend him to anyone. He is very rude and tries to be a know it all instead of spending time getting to know why the patient is there. RUN! DON"T WASTE YOUR TIME!

Absolutely wonderful!! I had my knee and hip replaced. Both are perfect. Could not have asked for better.

Treated me just like family. Wonderful doctor and I have not only seen him but had family see him also.

Airman, medically retired.

Dr. Nathan Williams II was very personable, but above all very professional. He ordered the proper diagnostic tests and when my condition required the skills of another surgeon, he was forthright and honest. What more could anyone ask of any medical professional? His staff was very courteous and my appointments were handled promptly, meaning only a very short in the waiting room. So far, the North Texas Orthopedic group ranks a solid 10 out of 10 to me, even though the star rating is topped out at five,.

I would definitely recommend Dr. Williams to friends and family.

very kind and involved with my care, an excellent surgeon

Dr. Nathan E Williams II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grapevine, TX.