Dr. Nathan Yeasted Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Nathan Yeasted?

Posted on June 6th, 2013

Hershey is a difficult medical facility to have professionals in. Scheduling is hard, staff is snotty, and because it's a teaching school it seems like visits take longer than they should. I have only been with this doctor about 2 yrs now after switching from another doctor I wasn't happy with. Dr Yeasted is ok, but doesn't always listen to the patient. If I could switch somewhere else I would but I am not able to at this point. Having Crohn's Disease is bad enough, but having to go to a doctor you don't feel comfortable with is even worse. I have learned a lot since I was diagnosed and have learned to listen to my body. Because of this I fight for my treatment and make sure I am comfortable with all aspects before I change anything or leave. There just doesn't seem to be any GOOD doctors in this area who can treat this disease anymore. So you have to become a doctor and an advicate for yourself.

Posted on June 9th, 2016