Dr. Nathan Zziwambazza Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Nathan Zziwambazza?

Refuse to be seen or go some place else.

Posted on July 1st, 2016

Awful experience.

Run for the hills!

Posted on August 14th, 2015

Run for the hills!!!!!!

The Undertaker

Posted on May 2nd, 2015

My aunt went to the emergency room and that is when she was treated by Dr. Z. My aunt was having chest pain and sharp pains in the left side of her chest, My cousin had went with her and said my aunt was in a lot of pain and they had explained the symptoms, after a long time waiting around Dr Z came back and said he felt it was anxiety. No tests were performed, no blood work, no X-ray, no EKG NOTHING. My aunt was discharged and sent home and told to take an Ativan and ibuprofen for the chest pains, on the way home from the emergency room my aunt asked my cousin to pull the car over as she felt like she was going vomit, she opened the door and proceeded to get out of the car, as she stood up she collapsed and had a massive heart attack and died before EMT's had arrived. My Aunties life could have been saved if it was not for the neglectful care given by Dr. Z. My family refuses to use Mercy Hospital or any place this man practices and we all now refer to him as the undertaker. My sweet aunt was such a vibrant woman with a zest for life and we miss her dearly. Please heed caution and ask for another dr if possible, I hope by sharing this story that I can help save a life.

Ottawa hospital

Posted on April 28th, 2014

Great doctor, very kind

NO COURTESY

Posted on November 3rd, 2011

This doctor needs direction and instruction. He diagnosed my husband with AML and had no "bedside manner" whatsoever. Just blurted it out and left the room. Seriously he needs to be taught that you could at least say "I have a bit of bad news or unfortunately...", but don't just say "your husband does has a this and a that and leukemia. I have called the oncologist and hematologist and am waiting for a call back... do you have any questions?" He never skipped a beat. I was in shock and could do nothing but shake my head so he left the room. UNBELIEVABLE. He truly did not care.

Posted on November 4th, 2017