Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nathaniel S Arnone
Dr. Nathaniel S Arnone, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kailua, HI. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Nathaniel S Arnone has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Nathaniel S Arnone has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Nathaniel S Arnone is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nathaniel S Arnone - Posted on October 20th, 2016
I WAS ASSAULTED AND HIT IN THE FACE AND HEAD SEVERAL TIMES SUFFERING BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA AND AN OBVIOUS BROKEN NOSE. THIS ALLEGED DR. MADE A DIAGNOSIS OF NOSE FRACTURE AND NO OTHER PROBLEMS BY LOOKING AT ME WITHOUT ANY XRAY CT SCAN OR ANY OTHER TESTS OR PAIN MEDICATION ETC.. UPON RELEASE I IMMEDIATELY FELT DISORIENTED, LIGHT HEADED AND WAS IN PAIN WITHOUT ANY TREATMENT FOR MY SYMPTOMS.I WAS TAKEN TO CASTLE HOSPITAL BY POLICE FOR TREATMENT. CASTLE HOSPITAL IS KNOWN FOR SHODDY TREATMENT AND I WANTED TO GO TO ANOTHER HOSPITAL BUT WAS DENIED. THE NEXT DAY I WENT TO SEE MY DR. AND RECEIVED A THOROUGH EXAMINATION BY A TRAINED DR. IN THE AREA OF CONCUSSIONS AND WAS FOUND TO HAVE A SERIOUS CONCUSSION. ENT DR. HAD ME TAKE A CT SCAN AS SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE AT CASTLE. CT SCAN SHOWED A NOSE FRACTURE THAT NEEDED IMMEDIATE ATTENTION OR IT WOULD GET WORSE. A QUALIFIED CARING ER DOCTOR WOULD HAVE CONDUCTED THE PROPER TESTS AND MADE AN ACCURATE DIAGNOSIS. THE ER WAS NOT BUSY AT THIS TIME SO I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS DR. ARNONE WAS DOING. LUCKILY NOTHING SERIOUS HAPPENED TO ME AFTER I WAS DISCHARGED WITHOUT PROPER TREATMENT'/ DIAGNOSIS. THIS DR. ARNONE SHOULD BE REPRIMANDED FOR HIS LACK OF PROPER TREATMENT. CASTLE HOSPITAL COULD HAVE BEEN SUED IF ANYTHING HAPPENED DUE TO THIS MALPRACTICE BY DR. ARNONE!!!!!!!!
Dr. Nathaniel S Arnone accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Locations & DirectionsHAWAII EMERGENCY PHYSICIANS, 407 Uluniu St Fl 4th, Kailua, HI
Dr. Nathaniel S Arnone is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Kailua, HI.