Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nathaniel Johnson III
Dr. Nathaniel Johnson III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with another office in Atlanta, GA. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Johnson is affiliated with Atlanta Medical Center, Emory Crawford Long Hospital and Emory University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Nathaniel Johnson III has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Showing 5 of 50
He was the best! He never judged my young age and always made me feel so comfortable. He performed two cesareans on me and the marks are almost invisible. The procedures were so quick and my babies were so beautiful and healthy. I can't wait to see him again! And show him my 8&9 year old kids he gracefully and beautifully brought into this world!!!! I am pregnant again and I don't think I could ever let anyone other than him help Me deliver this blessing!!!!!
I have had more then 3 Laser-Lipo procedures with Dr. N. JOhnson. He took excellent care of me. I was awake and alert during the entire procedure. Dr. Johnson and his staff was most competent, consciencious and caring. I am 59 year old retired Registered Nurse. After my procedure, I followed all post procedure insyructions to the letter. My recovery was swift and I felt as Good as I looked. I have recommed him to my friends and family.
Dr. Johnson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Atlanta Medical Center
Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Emory University Hospital
Athens Regional Medical Center
Emory University Hospital Midtown EUHM
Glancy Rehabilitation Center
Emory University Hospital
25 Years Experience
University of North Carolina
Graduated in 1988
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nathaniel Johnson III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.