Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nathaniel A Keller has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Personality Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Keller totally deserved the recommendations I received from 2 of my doctors. His interview was thorough, and he gave me plenty of time to answer his questions and to provide feedback. I felt he was genuinely concerned about me. His receptionist is totally another story. She is curt, gruff, and seems uninterested. She needs a lesson in empathy from Dr. Keller.
I was very disappointed in this dr and shocked by how limited and inaccurate judgement expressed in at least 3 different ways: 1. That he appears to believe a person can not possibly be depressed if they are able to derive any enjoyment out of life; 2. A rigid belief that after age 60 ALL individiuals are at significant risk of cardiac problems even if a cardiologist tells a particular 60 plus person that they are fine and 3. Dr Keller appears to have a limited understanding of the concept of a 12 hour sustained release drug and apparently believes that appropriate dosing is to take one pill before breakfast and the second one at lunch....rather than spaced 12 hrs apart per the FDA and manufacturers dosing recommendations. Moreover, the office is poorly run and the staff is unpleasant e
Dr. Keller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Health Center Of Pittsburgh
Dr. Nathaniel A Keller accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKeller Healthcare, 7469 NW 4th St, Plantation, FL
Dr. Nathaniel A Keller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plantation, FL.