Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nathaniel Krogel DO
Dr. Nathaniel Krogel, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Hickory, NC, with other offices in Asheville, NC and Marion, NC (and 6 other locations). He has 7 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology. Dr. Krogel is affiliated with Grace Hospital and Valdese General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Nathaniel Krogel has 9 locations
48 Hospital Dr
Columbus, NC 28722
Dr. Nathaniel Krogel has the following 1 specialty
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Dr. Nathaniel Krogel has the following 5 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Dr. Krogel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Valdese General Hospital
7 Years Experience
Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Nathaniel Krogel Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Nathaniel Krogel's office for more information.
2134 14th Avenue Cir NW Hickory, NC : (828) 580-3278
7 Vanderbilt Park Dr Asheville, NC : (828) 255-7776
2293 Sugar Hill Rd Marion, NC : (828) 559-2016
48 Hospital Dr Columbus, NC 28722
1041 Morganton Blvd SW Lenoir, NC : (828) 580-1235
2209 S Sterling St Morganton, NC : (828) 580-6752
490 Hospital Dr Clyde, NC : (828) 255-7776
100 Spaulding Rd Marion, NC : (828) 255-7776
316 Chestnut St Brevard, NC : (828) 255-7776
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nathaniel Krogel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hickory, NC.