Dr. Nathaniel Neal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nathaniel Neal?

Pastor

I have been a patient of Dr. Neal for several years. I highly recommend him!

Rude staff

Unfortunately, we decided not to schedule an appointment with Dr. Neal because the individual who schedules new patients was curt and rude; She would ask me a question then cut me off before I could complete my answer. If that is a representation of this doctor, and who you after to deal with to get to the doctor, then it does not matter how good he is. There are other good doctors with courteous staff. No one deserves to be treated disrespectfully.

Dr Neal spends a lot of time each and every office visit. He explains all treatment and answers all your questions. He has a great bedside manner. You wait awhile to see him, however it is worth it. If in the hospital, he see's you each day including weekends. I am very happy that he is my doctor.

Wonderful Doctor

I am so happy to have Dr Neal as my doctor. He spends a lot of time with you and answers all your questions. There are few doctors like him that give you so much attention and caring. While in the hospital, he comes every day to see you, even on weekends.

Excellent physician

Dr Neal is worth the wait time. He spends whatever time he needs to take care of his patients. He is kind, caring and addresses each and every one of my needs. He is a great diagnostician, I suffered for many years until seeing him.