Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nathaniel A Peardon has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Nathaniel A Peardon has the following 7 expertise
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Emergencies
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
Dr. Nathaniel A Peardon has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 18
Dr. Peardon was not able to accurately diagnose my problem and eventually referred me to a urogynecologist. But this was not until many months later. He has no bedside manner, and he uses terminology as if he were speaking to fellow doctors. Whenever I asked him to elaborate, he was bothered by the fact that I did not understand. He charged me for insurance copays for office visits that involved the extent of writing another prescription. I should not have continued with him when I realized he could not help me. That part was my fault. His office also owed me a refund after charging me twice on one office visit, but they never sent the refund, even though I requested it multple times. My experience with him was terrible, and I would never refer him to anyone.
21 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Nathaniel A Peardon accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRiverview Womens Health, 1 Bethany Rd, Hazlet, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nathaniel A Peardon in this video.
Dr. Nathaniel A Peardon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hazlet, NJ.