Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nati Lerman has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Hepatitis C
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
- Brain Cancer
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
Showing 3 of 3
18 Years Experience
The Hebrew University Of Jerusalem
Graduated in 2000
Albert Einstein Healthcare Network
Dr. Nati Lerman accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCooper Cancer Institute, 900 Centennial Blvd Ste M, Voorhees, NJ
Dr. Nati Lerman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Voorhees, NJ.