Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Natividad De Jesus
Dr. Natividad De Jesus, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lancaster, CA, with another office in Lancaster, CA. She has 59 years of experience. Her specialties include General Practice. Dr. De Jesus is affiliated with Lancaster Community Hospital, Antelope Valley Hospital and Antelope Valley Healthcare District. She speaks English.
Dr. Natividad De Jesus has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 5 of 6
I accompanied my wife to 5 office visits. Never once did she examine her. She grill my wife was short, never allowing my wife to finish addressing her many medical needs. On our last visit she was so out of it that she accused my wife of stealing her prescription pad & forging it.When we were dismissed by her. I spoke up about a skin rash that my wife was worried about. With out looking up at her 6 feet away . She Sharply in a dismissing wave said. Try some wart cream.. This lady is so old that i doubt she practices any medicine. she just pushes the medical papers. The only good thing about that practice is the Office Manager . She worked very hard to corect the old womans mistakes.
I been seeing Dr. DeJesus since 1994. She a wonderful doctor. When I had health concerns she was on top of it. She really save my life not once but twice. I have blurred vision discover I had diabetes, second one personal. But she is a great doctor. She cares about her patients. I would of left long time ago if she was a bad dr. Her staff is great. I won't change Dr. Dejesus. I have no complaints.
Dr. De Jesus is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lancaster Community Hospital
Antelope Valley Hospital
Antelope Valley Healthcare District
59 Years Experience
Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation
Graduated in 1954
Dr. Natividad De Jesus accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Natividad De Jesus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lancaster, CA.