2 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.5

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Natwar K Pareek?

Stay away from this "professional"

This doctor treated me like garbage. While filling out paper work required by staff, he told me to hurry up and said it "did not even matter anyway". While examining me, he did not listen to me at all and every question I asked he drowned out with his view point, showing no interest or concern for my own health and my questions. This doctor left me feeling very confused and lost about a very private and personal medical condition. He is very rude and treated me like garbage, maybe because he is elderly and does not care about his patients anymore? I do not recommend him at all. Do yourself a favor and stay away from this person.

Binge Eating Disorder

Natwar K Pareek is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Johnson City, NY.