Dr. Nauman J Akhtar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nauman J Akhtar?

Very good Dr and Surgeon

I had shoulder surgery performed by Dr. Akhtar. He was very informative throughout the process. He spent time explaining the injuries to my shoulder (there were multiple - rotator cuff. SLAP tear, bone spurs, arthritis) and the procedures to repair them. Surgery went well, minimal pain. Currently in PT 2 weeks following surgery.

Excellent Doc!!

I had a fantastic experience with Dr. Akhtar. He spent over 30 minutes talking to my husband and I about my diagnosis and focused on the conservative measures. After exhausting all these options, I had my hip replacement with a tiny incision and quick recovery in the outpatient setting! The process was smooth and Dr. Akhtar and his staff were there for me every step of the way. I also have to say that I am leaving a detailed comment because there seems to be one person who keeps leaving negative reviews that are the exact opposite of my experience and those of my friends and family that Dr. Akhtar has cared for.

Anxious to do surgery even when you don't need it. He left me crippled at age 54 and laughed.

Do yourself a favor and don't get near this doctor, he put the wrong knee in me in a big hurry and I was terrible allergic to the nickel, he never tried to help after he was paid. Insensitive, greedy and a disgrace to his field.

This doctor is not only to quick to give you an implant, if you have problems with it afterward he calls you crazy.

This so called doctor stuck a knee replacement in me when I was way too young to not try even one cortisone injection. I am left crippled now because he put the wrong knee in. I've have 3 more surgeries and another implant to try to fix his damage. Please don't make the same mistake I did, don t go to this incompetant doctor who cares about$$$first!

Skilled, caring, compassionate

Excellent surgeon, brlliant, compassionate, really listens to patient concerns

Doesn't want to clean up his mistakes

When a doctor puts a nickel knee replacement in your body when you are allergic to nickel and then doesn't even try to clean up his mistake I would call that incompetent.

Excellent Surgeon!

Dr. Akhtar is an excellent surgeon!! He used state of the art techniques to perform a partial knee replacement and even got me back to playing sports!

Dr Akhtar and his staff are great!

Dr. Akhtar performed a total hip replacement for me about 4 years ago. He was a pleasure to work with. Helped me to feel at ease, took all the time I needed to explain the procedure to me. Great follow-up after the surgery. And for the first time in 8 years I was pain free.

High class physician

My son had a GREAT experience with Dr. Akhtar and his staff! He was very informative with us and with my son about his break. The waiting room time wasn't bad at all. High class physician, I would definitely recommend him and his staff.

I found Dr. Akhtar to be very helpful and kind. I went to see him for a knee injury, which ended up not being too serious thankfully, but he offered me great advice for ways to speed up the healing. I sent my husband to him as well, and he received the same treatment. I would highly recommend Dr. Akhtar.

Wrong diagnosis

I went to see Dr. Akhtar for heel pain. He only spent about 5 minutes with me and told me everything's fine just do more stretching or change a new pair of shoes. Then he just sent me away. Turned out I had Achilles enthesiopathy. Dr. Akhtar was just too busy to care.

Dr. Nauman J Akhtar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Leesburg, VA.