Dr. Nauman Chaudhry Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Nauman Chaudhry?

When only the finest will do

Posted on July 3rd, 2015

I was completely at ease before, during and after a surgical procedure done by Dr. Chaudhry and his excellent staff. He made a complex procedure sound as if it was as simple as buttering a piece of toast, and to him it was. He has put together a team that compliments each other as they prepare for tests and surgery. They made me completely at ease and the surgery went smooth and efficient. I am returning to them for more procedures and have no anxiety and minimal concerns knowing they are the finest team in New England. Everything was explained before the surgery was started to insure I understood what was going to happen and why and what to expect after it was completed. They have my complete trust. My Dr. referred me to the best.

Posted on May 9th, 2014

Dr. Chaudhry's wonderful staff makes us for the limited time he spends with you. Alas, this seems to be medicine in this day and age.

Professionalism Personified

Posted on April 21st, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Chaudry for over six years, dating from the early signs of AMD. From my first visit, I was struck by a degree of warmth and empathy that, alas, is rare in these days of managed care and impersonal, brief visits with any physician. That warmth and engagement, on a personal level, have remained over the years, greatly alleviating the tension and anxiety that always accompany these visits. One never knows, unfortunately, just what might be lurking behind the retina. On the clinical side, I have benefited enormously from injections of Lucentis, administered after precise and caring explanations from Dr. Chaudhry regarding the course of necessary treatments. I cannot praise this doctor highly enough. He has my full confidence and, I am convinced, he has played a major role in saving my vision. I am most grateful to him, his staff, and the makers of a drug that staves off blindness.

Don't waste your time

Posted on April 12th, 2014

He will spend 2 minutes with you and rush into what he considers explaining your retina condtion, but the tech ends up doing all the work.

Amazing Results

Posted on March 24th, 2014

Dr. Chaudhry and his colleagues are an amazing team. Their skill, professionalism and compassion have given me my sight again. They gave me hope and encouragement when I was fearful and discourage. I feel very honored to have been included in the study group and hope that others who suffer from Diabetic Retinopathy will benefit from the results of this important research. As a teacher, I have used this very personal expierience to encourage my students to become the best that they can be. Dr. Chaudhry and his team are truly exceptional people.

Posted on March 3rd, 2014

Going to Dr. Chaudry's was a life changing experience. He saved my left eye and returned my sight from 20/80 to 20/25. Over the last several years, from the initial surgery to repair a macular pucker to the current and ongoing treatment for macular degeneration, my eye sight has been his number one priority. Dr. Chaudhry is responsive to answering questions, engaging me in the ongoing treatment process and always caring and acceptance of my feedback. He is the best.

new england retina

Posted on February 18th, 2014

Love this office! The Doctor and staff are great!

Posted on October 2nd, 2017