Dr. Nauman Jahangir Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nauman Jahangir?

Best Dr.

Posted on December 7th, 2017

Dr Jahangir Has been treating my husband for approx. 3 years now for clotting in his legs. My husband had 3 surgeries 2 on right leg for clotting and 1 on left for prevention of clots. We just love him. He is very professional and very patient with his patients. He takes time to listen to all of your questions and answer appropriately. We would highly recommend him to any body. All in all he is a wonderful.Vascular Surgeon. Mr. and Mrs. Stahurski

Posted on April 19th, 2016

Dr. J did a fantastic job on my husbands clogged artery. thank you for keeping him around for me.

Posted on December 9th, 2015

Dr. Jahangir is and angel..saved my life twice. Couldn't ask for a better Doctor then him. I definitely recommend him.

Posted on October 12th, 2015

Amazing doctor, made me and my family feel at ease.

Posted on November 14th, 2014

Loved Dr Jahangir. He is very knowledgeable , caring and smart. He operated on my husband's heart and we are very grateful to him.

Posted on April 17th, 2014

Dr. J is one of the most amazing Dr’s I have ever seen. I have just recently gone through surgery to have a heart valve replaced as well as part of my aorta. He was very thorough and spent time with both me and my wife and explained what would be happening. I would highly recommend him based on my experience. Do your research, heart surgery requires the best and I believe that Dr. J is!

Posted on June 5th, 2010

My father while on vacation in Las Vegas suffered a "AAA." Had it not been for Nauman Jahangir, MD, and his excellent surgical skills, my father would not have survived. There were many complications following his initial surgery, and one that required an additional 2nd surgery just hours after the first, but Dr. Jahangir handled it all. His bedside manner to us, his frightened family, was greatly appreciated. During my father's 2 week stay in ICU, Dr. Jahangir visited him daily, and called in to the nurses at frequent intervals to check on my father's status. We are forever grateful to him for his caring attitude, and superb medical and surgical skills.

Posted on November 26th, 2017