Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nauman Ahmad
Dr. Nauman Ahmad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spokane, WA, with another office in Spokane, WA. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Ahmad is affiliated with Mount Carmel Hospital, Sacred Heart Medical Center and St. Joseph's Hospital of Chewelahttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr. He speaks English.
Dr. Nauman Ahmad has 2 locations
101 W 8th Ave
Spokane, WA 99204
Book Online Now
Dr. Nauman Ahmad has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.<br>He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Nauman Ahmad has the following 7 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Nauman Ahmad is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Ahmad is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mount Carmel Hospital
Sacred Heart Medical Center
St. Joseph's Hospital of Chewelah
10 Years Experience
Michigan State University
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Nauman Ahmad Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Nauman Ahmad's office for more information.
105 W 8th Ave Spokane, WA : (509) 474-6920
101 W 8th Ave Spokane, WA 99204
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nauman Ahmad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spokane, WA.