Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Navdeep Loomba has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Navdeep Loomba has the following 3 expertise
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
Dr. Navdeep Loomba has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Navdeep Loomba is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 39
Dr. Loomba and his office are very polite. And professional. I haven't had any complaints. They have given me my life back! And for this I show the deepest gratitude. The injections have given me so much pain relief that I almost forgot I was even sick. God Bless you Dr. Loomba and your wonderful staff!
I have never seen a worse Dr. then Dr. Loomba. He outright said he doesn't believe I'm in pain without even examining me or doing more then quickly glance at my medical records. Would always ask me if I'm really in pain and keep pushing injections, even though I have shown him the reports from the other doctors who did multiple injections with no benefit. He seemed to ignore me at every visit and tell me that people have pain so deal with it. My previous pain doctor had me on the stronger pain medications and on my initial visit with Loomba, he cut them down to about a forth of what I was taking without tapering me down to dose. He is like that with everyone else that I have talked to. He seems to do the opposite of what the patients need. There was another patient that was my same age and nearly the same condition. He told the doctor that he didn't want pain medications, he just wanted him to fix the problem by any means without medications. So guess what, the doctor gives him a ton of pain meds and doesn't offer injections. He must be keeping the people in pain off medications so that the people who are abusing it can get more that way he stays under the limit the DEA sets. I have seen a few people who don't look in pain making deals over the phone while waiting to see the doctor to sell their pain meds. I can't believe how rude he is to his patients, even makes rude comments on your personal life that has nothing to do with your condition. We should all make a complaint with the medical board and send a copy of all these bad reviews. He has a lot on all the other sites too, like health grades and web MD.
very disrespectful doctor and he does not believe his patients and calls them liars. accused me of only going to see him for Drugs I have never been more insulted in my life, I lived 10 years with this pain before I decided to seek treatment and he got mad because I refuse the spinal injections due to my surgeon telling me not to. I am having a hysterectomy and Transvaginal mesh removal. he said I was lying when I told him that I am allergic to Tylenol. I said excuse me he said people are not allergic to straight Tylenol, I said yes I am I had a reaction in the hospital and pulled out my notes and he refused to even look at them. I was so angry. he told me that If I messed with him by not having the injections that he would make sure that no other pain doctor would touch me or give me medicine. I don't know if he had a bad day or was just pist off because he did not make money off my injection but I am requesting to go to a specialist some where else, I usually sit 2 hours waiting to be seen right along side of all the other people.
Dr. Navdeep Loomba accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Molina Mrktplace CA
Locations & Directions
Dr. Navdeep Loomba is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Victorville, CA.