- Northwest Community Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Saint Alexius Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Naveed Z Ansari has 3 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. Naveed Z Ansari has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Naveed Z Ansari has the following 11 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Issues
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Eye Pain
- Macular Degeneration
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Lasik Surgery
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
25 Years Experience
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Naveed Z Ansari Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Naveed Z Ansari
Dr. Ansari graduated from the Indiana University School of Medicine in 1995. Dr. Ansari works in Elk Grove Village, IL and 2 other locations and specializes in Ophthalmology. Dr. Ansari is affiliated with Northwest Community Hospital, Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, Saint Alexius Medical Center and Alexian Brothers Medical Center.