Dr. Naveed Salahuddin Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Naveed Salahuddin?

Don’t bother

Seemed like he had made his mind up about my diagnosis before he even walked in the room. Basically if you aren’t crippled by your symptoms, he’ll waste your time and shove you out in a hurry. I won’t even bother with my follow up appointment

Not recommended whatsoever

It's ridiculous that this doctor's own child has to weigh in here, w/ completely irrelevant praise that's not related to medical treatment, and thereby elevating this physician's rating. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone. Don't be fooled by his photo--he didn't smile even once, had a terrible bedside manner, and was dismissive of most of my concerns--despite the fact that he couldn't provide answers, and he was do rude to me that I actually left the office in tears. Arrogant and condescending--I'm sure he'd receive a positive rating from me, too, if he were"my daddy," because he'd actually care about helping me get better and treat me like a human being. Absurd.

Dr. Naveed was the best Rheumatologist that I have had, hands down. I say was because I moved to Colorado. Otherwise I would still be his patient. He listens, he is professional, and caring. I would highly recommend him.

Dr. Naveed Salahuddin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hutchinson, KS.