Dr. Naveed Siddique Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Naveed Siddique?

3 appointments; at least 90 min wait each time

Posted on February 11th, 2010

We had been going to a GP and thought that our kids may be better off going to a pediatrician (no complaints about the GP--it was parental guilt). Even with the earliest available appointment at 8:50 a.m., we never got in to the examining room in < 45 minutes. Kids were brawling the waiting room, and the staff just rolled their eyes. Took my daughter in for a flu shot and waiting in the exam room for 90 minutes, just to see the Dr for 4 mins. Nurses are kind and totally overworked. Office staff are overworked. Dr. Siddique is turning in $608 charges to my insurance company for a 7-minute well-child exam. Shocking. Never again.

long waits and little time, concern

Posted on April 29th, 2009

I think Dr. Siddique, even with his PA Ms Adunko, have to many patients and not enough time. My daughter started seeing him around 3 years of age(now 8)my son since bith(now 2) the service has gone down, I wait for 45 plus minutes(incuding exam room) even w/an appointment (or more) more often than not. I have to plan to miss 4plus hours of work just to take my child in It takes 1-2 weeks to get my daughters refills on meds she has taken daily since she was a baby (and they won't send the script with you from the office you have to have the pharmacy fax in and then call every day) When my kids have an immidate need to see the doc the staff often try and push me off for the next day (once I could be worked in with no arguments) my daughter has asthma and when we first started going there she was well taken care of asthma action plan, now I have to beg daily just to get her meds, not sure if it is the staff or the doc, but something is wrong. Not to mention she has some sort of kidney infection problem that has never been diagnosed. Dr. Siddique and Ms. Adunko are both very nice people and helpful, but I think with all the patients your kids will get lost in the mix. I don't feel like the office has a genuine concern for my children anymore, so I am seeking a new doctor for them. I hate to switch doctors, but I have complained and the situation has not improved.

Posted on February 10th, 2017