Dr. Naveed S Vehra Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Naveed S Vehra?

Good Doctor!

Dr. Vehra is one of my favorite doctors to date. I am a 46 year old woman and I've never had a doctor sit in a room and listen to everything I had to say. He was attentive and caring. Most doctors have one foot out the door the minute after they walk in. Dr. Vehra sat in a chair and listened to me until I was out of things to say and then gave me good advice, prescribed the right medication and helped me more than any other doctor with this type of problem. I sit at a desk all day and have done so for almost 27 years. I have chronic back and neck pain that lasts for months without subsiding. With the medication he prescribed, the pain was gone in about 2 weeks and hasn't returned for 3 months. I have never been this long without pain. I highly recommend Dr. Vehra.

Major Misdiagnosis

I went to see Dr. Vehra after my primary found an abnormality on my brain. Dr. Vehra said it was a cyst that was from trauma. I explained to him over and over that I had no trauma to that part of my head and wondered what else would be causing my symptoms and the cyst. He dismissed the cyst and said it was nothing to worry about and wrote me a prescription for my symptoms. While waiting a couple weeks for my second opinion at the Mayo clinic I was hospitalized for a mini stroke and when they did an MRI and CT scan they verified this so called "cyst" was an old stroke and not a cyst. Thankfully I am working with a great group of dr's now to find out whats causing these strokes but I will do everything in my power to make sure people do NOT see Dr. Vehra. I could have saved myself money, time, and permanent life damage.

Office staff/process is TERRIBLE

I tried to get an Rx refilled, but was tossed around in the automated phone system, with various staff member's recorded messages quite laughable in how they tell you call back and find what you are looking for in the main menu, which does not have what they tell you to look for ("our menus have changed..."). The Rx refill department apparently pushes all callers to voice mail which is checked at the end of the day, according to their message. Of course, they will be upset if patients are rude to them.

Dr. Naveed S Vehra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, AZ.