Dr. Naveen Ballem Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Naveen Ballem?

Love my doc!

I lost 65 lbs in 5 months... I wish I met Dr. Ballem 5 years ago...

Amazing Doc!!!

The BEST!!!

He is always so caring and takes time with me, like I was his only patient... I have lost 200 lbs in 1 year... I cant thank him enough.

Amazing doctor!!

I received bariatric surgery about 2 years ago with Dr. Ballem. During my visit he was extremely professional and attentive. He was able to answer all my questions and advise me which bariatric procedure was the best for me. Dr. Ballem's office staff was also very kind and helpful, they were able to assist me with insurance and all other documents that were needed. I had surgery at Clara Maass Hospital and was very pleased with the nursing staff. They were able to contact Dr. Ballem anytime I had a question or concern. I was able to loose 100lbs within one year of my surgery date and could not thank Dr. Ballem enough. His bedside manner and his compassion make him an excellent surgeon and I could not thank him enough for changing my life.

Excellent surgeon with impeccable bedside manner.

I was morbidly obese and went to a plastic surgeon for a tummy tuck consultation.The plastic surgeon stated that I was not a good candidate for plastic surgery and referred me to Dr. Ballem. He stated that Dr. Ballem was the Chief of Bariatric Surgery at Clara Maass Medical Center, and he had sent many patients to him over the course of the last 5 years with excellent results. After my initial consultation with Dr. Ballem I knew that he was the surgeon for me. He used a special ROBOT to perform my surgery, and the entire process was seamless. To date I have lost 146 lbs. Thank you Dr. Ballem!!!!!

Billboard...

I saw dr Ballem's billboard and I was always thinking about surgery and about seeing him... I went to my doctor who told me I was prediabetic and I knew I had to do something... my primary also recommended dr ballem... I knew it was a sign... Best decision I have ever made in my life!!!

Great Doctor... very compassionate

He was always attentive... always returned my phone calls promptly... Really takes the time that you need, never felt rushed...

Amazing Doc... I lost 120 lbs in 8 months

Dr ballem and his team are amazing... I can't say enough... he is the best doctor I have ever had!

Dr Ballem operated on my husband. From first visit the doctor was amazing with a wonderful bedside manner. We highly recommend him! A great surgeon!

Caring, compassionate, and excellent surgeon!!!

Best Bariatric Surgeon!

Incredibly patient, empathetic, and talented.

Awesome!!!

Incredibly compassionate... Always soo sweet and caring... Never thought any of my questions were stupid or a waste of time... Already down 75 lbs in 3 months :)