1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Naveen G Reddy?

Waste of time and money.

I have had gastrointestinal problems for 2 years and have had an appointment booked at this "highly recommended" place for 4 months. I was not supposed to see Dr. Reddy but I was desperate to take anyone I could get and had high hopes. Long story short, he told me that there are other people here with life threatening diseases such as Crohn's, and that I do not show life threatening symptoms so he is not worried about it- at least I am not dying. After 10 minutes of not even looking me in the eye and not responding to what I am saying, he prescribes me with a pain pill and a diet plan ( in which he never asked one question about my current diet now). Waste of my time and money- would never recommend. He made me feel bad for seeking help for my problems.

Binge Eating Disorder

Dr. Naveen G Reddy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clarkston, MI.

Dr. Naveen G Reddy Is this you?