Dr. Naveen Kella Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Naveen Kella?

urology review

Posted on July 12th, 2017

Have visited Dr Kella 2 times and found him pleasant but harried. Waited an hour and half past my appointment time to be seen. Did not have a good answer for my issue on 6 month recheck where problem still present despite treatment. We visited about problem but he offered no diagnosis only stating come back in 12 months. Frustrated with lack of diagnosis and resolution of problem has not occurred. Guess I will try another urologist to see if I can get the problem resolved

Posted on December 2nd, 2015

Excellent dr., Skilled surgeon.

No Better Doctor than Dr. Kella....

Posted on February 10th, 2015

I made the right choice when presented with a choice of two Doctor's in the state of Texas. My first consultation before my surgery eased my mind with the presentation in his office. His staff is courteous and caring. It's a team effort and that really says a lot about Dr. Kella. His professionalism and interest in his patients speaks volumes about the care you will receive. It's been a little over a year now since my surgery and I am still receiving the fantastic care from the team.

Dr. Kella, a very good Doctor!

Posted on September 24th, 2014

Dr. Kella responded since the first time I contacted him by Email. When I had consultation with him, I clearly understood my disease and I got a lot of confidence in Dr. Kella. I was operated on by Dr. Kella, (radical prostatectomy) with excelent results.Also he operated on a friend of mine with similar results. I am very grateful to Dr. Kella for his knowledge, expertise and kindness.

No more cancer in the prostate

Posted on May 18th, 2011

Dr. Kella is a very smart doctor. Prostate cancer, when caught early, isn't even seen as a big deal because the way in which it is cured by Dr. Kella, it is like taking candy away from a baby.

Posted on November 29th, 2017