Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Naveen Kumar
Dr. Naveen Kumar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Melbourne, FL. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Naveen Kumar has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Naveen Kumar has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Naveen Kumar has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 7
His primary goal is to make money without doing any actual work. Not at all interested in actually helping you. Will ask you what he is supposed to do but even if you know what should be done and point this out he still won't do anything....except flap his jaws and bill you. I'd say zero stars if it let me do so.
Dr. Kumar is a pharmaceutical salesman. I went to him last year because I suffer from travel anxiety and I did a lot of traveling last year. He prescribed me a low dose of Xanax which was helpful. When I went to him for a follow up appointment he started asking me if I suffered from depression and I told him no, I surely did not. He then pressed on with more questions about depression and whether is ran in my family. I repeatedly told him that I was not depressed. He then tried to prescribe me Prozac. I would not recommend him to anyone unless you are just looking to get drugs. He never tried to get to the root of my anxiety, he only tried masking it with pharmaceuticals, probably in an effort to reach his sales quota.
very greedy, involved in medicare fraud ,kept my husband confined to Kindred hospital by chemical restraint- false imprisonment while he kept collecting from medicare for daily 5-10 min . visits as my husbands physical condition declined rapidly under his care. Dr. Kumar deserves Zero stars-instead his license should be revoked!
Interfaith Medical Center
Dr. Naveen Kumar accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHealthy Journeys Inc, 1616 S Apollo Blvd, Melbourne, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Naveen Kumar, MD - Internal Medicine in Melbourne, FL, in this video.
Dr. Naveen Kumar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Melbourne, FL.