Dr. Naveen Kumar Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Naveen Kumar?

Avoid this doctor at all costs

His primary goal is to make money without doing any actual work. Not at all interested in actually helping you. Will ask you what he is supposed to do but even if you know what should be done and point this out he still won't do anything....except flap his jaws and bill you. I'd say zero stars if it let me do so.

Saw dr Kumar in hospital He said he dont know what i want him to do for me , i would like you to help me find out whats causing my pain thats what i want. He just had very rude bedside manner

Would not recommend to anyone I care about

Dr. Kumar is a pharmaceutical salesman. I went to him last year because I suffer from travel anxiety and I did a lot of traveling last year. He prescribed me a low dose of Xanax which was helpful. When I went to him for a follow up appointment he started asking me if I suffered from depression and I told him no, I surely did not. He then pressed on with more questions about depression and whether is ran in my family. I repeatedly told him that I was not depressed. He then tried to prescribe me Prozac. I would not recommend him to anyone unless you are just looking to get drugs. He never tried to get to the root of my anxiety, he only tried masking it with pharmaceuticals, probably in an effort to reach his sales quota.

Chemical restraint for profit

very greedy, involved in medicare fraud ,kept my husband confined to Kindred hospital by chemical restraint- false imprisonment while he kept collecting from medicare for daily 5-10 min . visits as my husbands physical condition declined rapidly under his care. Dr. Kumar deserves Zero stars-instead his license should be revoked!

Dr. Naveen Kumar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Melbourne, FL.