Dr. Naveen Mahmood Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Naveen Mahmood?

Posted on February 18th, 2015

Dr. Mahmood has been my daughter's pediatrician for over an year now. She is very patient with us and is always ready to answer our numerous questions. She puts us at ease with her impeccable bedside manners, and is always willing to work with us on the best course of action for our child. To top this, getting an appointment is very straightforward and she is always available in case of an urgent situation; and excellent in responding to email communication as well! Her clinic is not close to our home, however, we would certainly not consider seeing any other pediatrician!

Outstanding!

Posted on July 23rd, 2013

Dr. Mahmood has been an outstanding pediatrician for my daughter. I highly recommend her.

Dr Mahmood is a wonderful pediatrician

Posted on July 16th, 2013

Dr Mahmmod has been my daughter's pediatrician since she was a little over a year old. My daughter is now 9 years old. I have had a wonderful experience with Dr Mahmood. She is very friendly, courteous and has great bedside manners. She always puts my daughter at ease. She is a very good doctor and we are extremely happy with her. I would recommend her to any one.

Posted on January 30th, 2011

Lacks the professionalism one would expect from a doctor. Speaks far too quickly for a parent to absorb all of the information she gives. Even though she may stop and ask if you have more questions, there is a rushed feeling with her that makes processing info difficult. She does not explain herself well, leaving out huge pieces of information and is dangerously unreliable, to the point that she put my child's health at risk.

Posted on February 13th, 2016