Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Naveen C Reddy MD
Dr. Naveen C Reddy has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Naveen C Reddy has the following 6 expertise
- Chronic Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Compression Fractures
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Acute Pain
Showing 5 of 18
Thanks Dr. Reddy!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Naveen C Reddy - Posted on May 11th, 2018
So much I could write, but I will be brief. I was dismayed by the other reviews here, as the entire team with Apex Pain Specialist provided service beyond what I expected, so I have to chime in. From the initial consultations, scheduling, procedures and the follow up was a welcomed level of customer service that has nearly vanished in today’s society. My daily headaches caused from a whiplash injury due to a car accident were borderline debilitating and the treatments that were performed finally resolved that issue. Believe it or not, but dealing with nerve pain is still not an exact science, but the care to heal is not lost with Dr. Reddy. It is so nice not having those headaches!! Excellent staff & treatment! Thanks Dr. Reddy for returning a large portion of my quality of life.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Naveen C Reddy - Posted on August 15th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Naveen C Reddy - Posted on July 12th, 2016
Don't waste your time anywhere else!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Naveen C Reddy - Posted on May 2nd, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Naveen C Reddy - Posted on March 7th, 2016
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
23 Years Experience
Univ Of Va Sch Of Med Hlth Sys
Graduated in 1996
University Of Illinois Hospital & Health Sciences System
Dr. Naveen C Reddy Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAPEX PAIN SPECIALISTS PC, 2705 S Alma School Rd Ste 1, Chandler, AZ
Dr. Naveen C Reddy is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chandler, AZ.