Dr. Naveen Sachdev Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Naveen Sachdev?

Super Physican

Posted on July 1st, 2012

Dr Sachdev is the very best cardiologist that I have ever gone to. What a Super physican with great skills, very good bedside manner and just a super person.He put the stents in my heart 2 different times and He is just the Best.I can't say enough good things about himAnyone with heart issues would be luckey to have Dr Sachdev as their Physican.

Missed important symptoms, rude

Posted on April 20th, 2012

After the implant of a pacemaker, I felt worse than before. Dr. Sachdev didn't want to see me so sent me to the ER where his tech said all was fine. 3 more visits to Dr. Sachdev (he was there for 1)and the tech said all was fine. He yelled at me when I called asking about my medication & side effects I was having. After 20 minutes with a new cardiologist and 1 minute with the tech from the pacemaker mfgr they discovered the problem was that the pacemaker was set for someone 30 years older than I. Once it was adjusted my symptoms subsided immediately. He wouldn't even take out my stitches.

Posted on April 11th, 2012

Amazing Doctor. Highly recommended.

Great Doctor

Posted on April 11th, 2012

This is a great Doctor. Highly recommended for any cardiology needs.

Great Cardiologist!!

Posted on February 27th, 2010

Dr. Naveen Sachdev has been a God send for my Grandmother and myself. He has acheived success where there were very difficult odds, and we are so grateful!! He is a very compassionate, caring and "Highly Skilled" cardiologist. He has the special ability to bring a "beautiful smile" to my grandmothers face with his sweet charm and wonderful bedside manner, at a time when where were no smiles to be had. We would "Highly" recommend him!! We will be recommending him to all our family and friends. Bless him for all he has done for us, and all he will continue to be doing for us on furture proceedures, as permitted. G. Luckett & The Willbroad FamilyThank you, we love this Doctor........

Great Doctor

Posted on December 15th, 2009

If you have PAD, Dr. Sachdev is the only doctor in this area who uses the Silverhawk Device to trim out the plaque in your arteries instead of just putting Stents in. He will put a Stent in when there is no other choice, but his main aim is to relieve the artery of its plaque. He is very good at it and very conscientious.

Posted on August 10th, 2017