- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Naveena Allada MD
Dr. Naveena Allada, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Irving, TX. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Medical Oncology. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Naveena Allada has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists are extremely knowledgeable in various types of cancer treatment and can recommend the right method for the type and stage of cancer you’re facing.
They may also refer you to additional specialists throughout your care, but they will always be your home base for questions and support. It’s also worth mentioning that medical oncologists deal mostly with solid tumors while hematologists specialize in cancers that involve blood disorders, such as leukemia.
Dr. Naveena Allada has the following 21 expertise
- Liver Cancer
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Lung Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Blood Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Naveena Allada - Posted on December 22nd, 2018
She is not a great Doctor, no knowledge about cancer, no information about Carcinoma Cancer, if you want to die, go to this doctor, I heard Baylor Scott Medical Center has skilled doctors but unfortunately my I don’t trust Baylor’s credibility. Baylor is worst if you are treating cancer. She didn’t even touch my sister Nashra. Don’t go to Baylor, and this doctor.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Naveena Allada - Posted on September 18th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Naveena Allada - Posted on October 15th, 2015
18 Years Experience
Andhra Medical College
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Naveena Allada Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
More about Dr. Naveena Allada
Naveena Allada, M.D., specializes in hematology and medical oncology. She is board certified in internal medicine, hematology and medical oncology.
Locations & DirectionsTEXAS ONCOLOGY, 2021 N MacArthur Blvd Ste 400, Irving, TX
Dr. Naveena Allada is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Irving, TX.