- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Navid Madani MD
Dr. Navid Madani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenville, SC, with another office in Greenville, SC. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Madani is affiliated with Greenville Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Navid Madani has 2 locations
Dr. Navid Madani has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Navid Madani has the following 10 expertise
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Abdominal Pain
- Celiac Disease
Dr. Navid Madani is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Navid Madani - Posted on January 15th, 2015
worst Dr I've ever met
Self-verified patient of Dr. Navid Madani - Posted on April 10th, 2014
Rude, did not listen, did not explain what he found, did not talk to me at all before procedure. Prescribed prilosec without telling me why, told my fiance I have acid reflux. (I haven't had heartburn or acid reflux problems or symptom) really bad first visit as well, used his iPhone to text through the whole visit, said all of one sentence and that was I'm scheduling a full upper and lower GI check. So frustrated after living with lower abdominal pain for a year now!
VERY VERY pleased
Self-verified patient of Dr. Navid Madani - Posted on June 8th, 2012
After a referral was immediately setting up appointments on his idea of the issues. thankfully, after a year of losing weight/not eating much/certain pain conditions, the diagnosis was correct, vascular sugeon of mine did the procedure and I am finally putting my weight back on. and I like him a lot as well....and is PA was pretty darn good too
Self-verified patient of Dr. Navid Madani - Posted on December 1st, 2011
Dr. Madani is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Medical Faculty Friedric
Boston Medical Center
Dr. Navid Madani Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Navid Madani, MD - Gastroenterology in Greenville, SC, in this video.
Dr. Navid Madani is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Greenville, SC.