Dr. Navija Valladares Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Navija Valladares?

Comfortable, thorough, caring

Posted on December 2nd, 2013

I have been to many doctors and I feel Dr. Valladares, is a caring person who wants to help you and your illness, Bedside manner a A+, makes you feel comfortable and is through with her diagnosis, Great person.

Excellence among the masses

Posted on October 19th, 2012

Dr. Valladares is truely the best Dr in Florida. I would travel to see her if I had too. The office staff is professional and knowlegable. They don't make me feel like just another number. When I go in they greet me with a smile and after checking in, am quickly admitted to see the fabulous Dr. Valladares. Even my children are not scared of going to the doctor anymore because she is so caring! I give her 2 thumbs up! Thank you!

Compassionate and Knowledgeable