Dr. Navjot Bajwa Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Navjot Bajwa?

19 Years

I've been seeing Dr. Bajwa for 19 years. The staff and physician are friendly and courteous. I've never had a bad experience.

Great Dr. Very professional, always willing to help!!! Really recomend this dr.She is the best doctor we have encounter! My family and my self really love and appreciate all she does for us really great care!!

Love Her !

I've seen Dr. Bajwa for a few years now, both at her MD Laser Skin Care and at her GP office (along with my kids). She is kind, on time, thorough, and super smart. On a few emergency occasions she has found time to see us, and that is really appreciated.

Do not recommend

This was the worst experience/visit I've ever had with a physician. I found Dr. Bajwa's bedside manner to be rude and abrupt. She was in the room for less than 3 minutes. I tried to ask her questions as she was walking out the door. It was also extremely uncomfortable to listen to the front office staff discuss private health issues with one of the patients so loudly and openly. It was my first and last visit.

Best family Dr. in Flower Mound, TX

We have been going to Dr. Bajwa since we have moved here to Highland Village from Long Island, NY. We like the friendliness of the environment, the caring staff and most of all, we trust Dr. Bajwa with our health care.

Dr. Navjot Bajwa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flower Mound, TX.