Dr. Navkaran B Singh Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Navkaran B Singh?

Best Ob-Gyn in Las Vegas

Just saw Dr. Singh at New Beginnings OB-GYN and could not have been more pleased. He was punctual, friendly, and he was knowledgeable about up to date surgery options. I am so happy that a top doctor has moved into the area. I recommend all women to see this physician, especially if you are dealing with gynecological problems where you made need surgery. This doctor actually trains the other physicians on how to perform minimally invasive surgery. He knows his stuff!

I was referred to Dr. Singh for surgery. He spent a lot of time going over the positives and negatives and made me feel very confident in my decision to have the surgery. The surgery and recovery went so much better than I ever expected. I am finally 100 percent pain free. I will never go to another doctor.

Very rude and condescending

Saw him during a miscarriage. He was condescending and offered zero sympathy. Was told not to trust the 5 positive pregnancy tests I had taken and that I "probably wasn't pregnant anyway". I insisted he order bloodwork. Turns out I was right. No apologies or follow up from him. He also billed me for a phone call that I had with the office nurse (one I've spoken with many times and never been billed). Never even talked to Dr. Singh and paid $100. So rude and misogynistic. Would never suggest him.

I've been seeing Dr. Singh for years and I really like him. He is professional but nice and answers questions. I plan to keep seeing him.

Top Women's Physician in Cincinnati, Ohio

I had a Laproscopic Hysterectomy this month and Dr. Singh and his associate at Christ Hospital was very caring and compassionate. I was referred to Dr. Singh by my primary doctor for many years, Dr. Fink. Dr. Singh and his staff took care of me. I had the surgery at 12:25 pm and was out of the hospital with no pain the next day. I would recommend this doctor to a friend or whoever is having any issues. Seven Hills Women Center is the best. He is nice and gentle and really comes forward with all options that is available and is very thoughtful of your feelings. I was scared and had a lot of anxiety about the procedure but once I spoke to him and his staff at Christ Hospital I knew this was the best option for me. I am feeling great!

Patient for 23 years

Dr. Singh delivered my daughter 20 years ago. He provided excellent care then and still is today. Though I only go for yearly check-ups, he addresses any concerns and is willing to take time to listen. I never felt rushed or as though he was simply charting information. He genuinely cares for his patients. I believe he is the best, most dedicated physician I have seen.

Very nice manner. Always in a good mood. Spent plenty of time with me. Open to new ideas patient may have.

Dr. Navkaran B Singh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.