Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Navnit Bhatia has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Navnit Bhatia has the following 8 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Chronic Pain
- Surgery Recovery
- Nerve Damage
Dr. Navnit Bhatia is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Bhatia caved into the insurance company and said I was cured when I wasn't. Dr. Bhatia sent me to a hand surgeon who did not help me. I had to change doctors because Dr. Bhatia was going to release me to work, without curing me. I changed to another PM&R doctor, who redid diagnostic testing and sent me to another hand surgeon. I am a surgical candidate after all. I have two conditions that require surgery. This should have been handled 6 months ago if Dr. Bhatia had sent me to the right doctor and not caved to the insurance company.
26 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Wayne State University
Dr. Navnit Bhatia accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAuburn Pain Rehabilitation Medical Clinic, 1121 Maidu Dr, Auburn, CA
Dr. Navnit Bhatia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Auburn, CA.