Dr. Navnit Kundra Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Navnit Kundra?

Amazing doctor committed to changing his patients' lives

Posted on August 22nd, 2013

Dr. Kundra has one of the biggest hearts of any person he's met - he's dedicated his life to helping his patients however he can. I used to work in Dr. Kundra's office and the stories I would hear from patients were incredible. He's nursed so many people back to health, and more importantly given them a sense of vitality and optimism that go way beyond any doctor. You will wait a while for Dr. Kundra, because he takes a long time with each patient. The current average time a doctor spends with a patient is 7 mins. Dr. Kundra (and even his wife, who is an internist) will take around 30-45 minutes regularly. Dr. Kundra always talks fondly of his patients and has a great philosophy on life. He really just wants the best for everyone.

Quick and Uninformative

Posted on August 20th, 2012

Dr Kundra was my assigned pulmonologist at Mease Countryside when I was admitted with 50lbs of fluid retention. He flit in and out of my room late in the evening usually after 10pm He would come in, say 1 or 2 sentences about my CO2 and was gone before I could ask a question. Once he kept walking when I did manage to speak before he left. Dr Kundra acted like he didn't hear me at all. I would have to buzz the nurse and ask her/him what Dr Kundra put in the report just so I knew what was happening. Not sure I am going to follow up with him in a few days but if I do I will add more comments. As of right now, I would not recommend Dr. Navnit Kundra to anyone.

Posted on May 8th, 2017