Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Navreet Kallar
Dr. Navreet Kallar, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with another office in Richmond, VA. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kallar is affiliated with Washington DC VA Medical Center, Hunter Holmes McGuire VA Medical Center and Virginia Hospital Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Navreet Kallar has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Navreet Kallar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.