Dr. Navreet Kallar Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Navreet Kallar?

Posted on May 10th, 2011

Very positive impression on first visit. She is thorough and careful. After first wanting to restart me on a blood pressure medicine that my cardiologist had discontinued, she called me on my cell phone while I was still in the building to say not to start it up again after all because she found a potentially harmful conflict with my heart medicine that had not shown up on first investigation. The risk of a problem was slight, but she wanted to err on the side of caution, and I appreciated that.

Posted on July 24th, 2016