Dr. Nawaiz M Ahmad Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Nawaiz M Ahmad?

Unfair practices

Had a few simple questions about my scar and I told his receptionist that I preferred to ask him the questions and it would only be a minute. I asked if she could have him call me when he had a free minute. Neither his receptionist nor the doctor called me. When I called in to inquire, I was told "the doctor already told you everything when you had the stitches taken out. If you want to speak to him directly, you need to schedule a consultation and pay $300. She told me that i could ask her, but that i would need to come in and pay to speak to the doctor. I didn't need a consultation, just had a few questions that I preferred to ask him versus the assistant. I don't think that is right.

Conservative in style and very experienced

Very nice doctor who is understanding. He is conservative with how much he does to make the surgery look as natural as possible. He helped me get to where I wanted to be with my breast reduction surgery but kept my size full where no one noticed I underwent any type of surgery. No long waits at his office. It was family run when I went. I don't know how it is now. But overall, I was happy with the surgery.

Dr. Nawaiz M Ahmad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.