Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nawal Metry
Dr. Nawal Metry, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glen Mills, PA, with another office in West Chester, PA. She has 47 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Metry is affiliated with Chester County Hospital and Brandywine Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Nawal Metry has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
Dr. Nawal Metry has the following 5 expertise
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Dr. Nawal Metry has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Nawal Metry is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Metry is an excellent doctor. Her diagnosis and treatment of my allergy and asthma problems has contributed to a much higher quality of life year around.She and her staff treat patients like a member of their family. And when you call on off hours or weekends with a medical urgency, Dr. Metry answers the phone.She's a very caring and professional doctor. I'm lucky to be one of her patients.
Dr. Metry is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Chester County Hospital
47 Years Experience
Ain Shams University
Graduated in 1966
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nawal Metry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glen Mills, PA.