Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Naya N Antink has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Naya N Antink has the following 9 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Pediatric Diabetes
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Dr. Naya N Antink is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
I'm lucky to get three minutes of her time in the room. Her nurse poked my babies heel for a pku and I asked what its for and she said "many test" and my husband asked like what kind of tests and she said well let me get you the pamplet. I am glad I let some one poke my child that doesn't know what the reason for the test is. And before the doctor saw my daughter. Shouldn't the doctor explain things to us new parents. Dr. Antink acted like she was in a hurry said look at website, call the nurse. I am so happy I have found a new pediatrician!! I would never give her the title knowledgable or caring because I saw neither. And her nurse I would never let her give my child a vaccine because she probably doesn't know anything about it.
Tried to push HPV on my young daughters. We stated that we do not want it, we teach our kids abstenance. In front of our kids, this doctor said that sometimes "kids do things that mommy and daddy don't know about" and that they should get the HPV!!! We are switching doctors! Stay away!! This is outrageous.
Dr. Antink has been our family pediatrician for 3 years. We have two children with lifelong medical conditions, and could never imagine any other doctor overseeing our little ones. Dr. Antink is amazing at what she does, and goes above and beyond to ensure the best care for her patients. We, as a family, highly recommend her.
Dr. Naya is a wonderful doctor. She spends as much time as necessary to answer all of our questions; she's never in a hurry. She is always able to answer all of our questions, no matter how weird or specific they are. She remembers us and our kids and our kids love her. When I call for an appointment, they usually see us the same day or very next day. I love that.The staff there remembers my kids, they make them smile, and are so friendly and helpful. We had an ER visit once over the weekend. On Monday, Dr. Naya called us to see how our son was doing. She did not have to do this, it was entirely unexpected.Couldn't be happier with her, and I'm a very picky person. Highly recommended.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Antink is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
University Of California San Diego School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
University Of Washington
Dr. Naya N Antink accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
More about Dr. Naya N Antink
Dr. Antink enjoys hiking, mountain biking, running, skiing and playing the piano.
Locations & DirectionsBOISE PEDIATRICS, 999 N Curtis Rd Ste 407, Boise, ID
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Naya N Antink, MD - Pediatrics in Boise, ID, in this video.
Dr. Naya N Antink is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Boise, ID.