Dr. Nayan R Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nayan R Patel?

Great

Dr. Patel has been my guide for a few years and has always been great at explaining what is going on and what will eventually will need to happen. He has given me choices and I appreciate the time he has spent with me so that I can be informed. Friendly knowledgeable staff

Like the Doctor, HATE the practice!

Personally, I found Dr. Patel to be professional and caring during my first appointment. However, the same cannot be said for his staff or the practice in general. I was dx with a herniated disc and radicular nerve pain. I was scheduled for a spine injection in two weeks when things suddenly took a turn for the worse. I could not walk, could not get out of bed, or even get to the bathroom without excruciating pain. Called the office. Dr. never did call me back. He uses his staff for this, which would be fine, if they were prompt or competent. It routinely takes them up to 5 hours to return calls, even if it's an urgent situation. Need a prescription called in? Buckle in for the ride, because that takes even longer. Had a follow up appointment today and waited 40 minutes after my scheduled time without anybody even acknowledging that they were tardy.

Fantastic

I went to see Dr.Patel after i was in a car accident, he was very detailed and very caring. And spent his time explainging my problem and giving me a good plano of care to go by. I would recommend him to anyone who has spine issues!!!!

The Best!

Very thankful to have find him 3 years ago. Spends time with me, and explains everything no rush, listen to every concern i may have, and CARES about his patients. I tell everyone who may Doctor is, and how much knowledgeable he is. His diagnosis was very accurate, and the options that I have for my problem was the best decision I have ever made. Dr. Patel, thank you! For All YOU DO! And bringing me back from pain to life again! I will recommend Dr. Patel to EVERYONE. Thanks

Dr. Patel was excellent from the first meeting till our discharge. A truly caring physician.

Love him!

Would highly recommend him. He's intelligent, professional, gentle & decisive. I have a long history of back problems, including 5 surgeries. He's my partner in conservative care, but knows when to refer you for surgery. He's done so for me twice. I dread the day when we're forced to part ways. I refer others to him often.

Dr. Nayan R Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.