Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nayantara D Bhatta MD
Dr. Nayantara D Bhatta has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Nayantara D Bhatta has the following 12 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Child Birth
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nayantara D Bhatta - Posted on February 17th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nayantara D Bhatta - Posted on January 16th, 2015
She delivered both of my children via C-section, my scar is barely visible. Great Recovery. She knew I would have a hard time delivering normally; which I did. She did a great job. Listen to Dr. Bhatta; she is straight forward and if you want the cushy version, go elsewhere but if you want the truth as a fact. She's your woman.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nayantara D Bhatta - Posted on November 12th, 2014
Saved my life
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nayantara D Bhatta - Posted on March 26th, 2013
I went to Dr. Bhatta with what I thought was a straight-forward menstrual problem. After an office visit she suggested a hysteroscopy (a scope to look inside the uterus). I thought this was a bit excessive but agreed to the procedure. During the hysteroscopy Dr. Bhatta found a mass in my uterus that was pre-malignant. She suggested a hysterectomy (removal of my uterus) and possible bilateral oopherectomy (removal of my ovaries). I considered putting this off but at her suggestion I went ahead with the surgery asap. It turned out that the mass had stage 1 cancer scattered around it. Stage 1 because it had not spread into the muscles of my uterus yet... but it would have. She caught it early enough so that I didn't need chemo and/or radiation. Thanks Dr. Bhatta!!!
48 Years Experience
Patna Medical College Patna Bihar India
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Nayantara D Bhatta Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Nayantara D Bhatta's office for more information.
184 Norridgewock Ave Skowhegan, ME : (207) 474-7131
Locations & DirectionsNAYANTARA BHATTA MD, 184 Norridgewock Ave, Skowhegan, ME
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nayantara D Bhatta, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Skowhegan, ME, in this video.
Dr. Nayantara D Bhatta is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Skowhegan, ME.