Dr. Nayantara D Bhatta Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Nayantara D Bhatta?

She is one of the very best women Drs. I have seen and met. Always has been there for me when needed

Great OBGYN

She delivered both of my children via C-section, my scar is barely visible. Great Recovery. She knew I would have a hard time delivering normally; which I did. She did a great job. Listen to Dr. Bhatta; she is straight forward and if you want the cushy version, go elsewhere but if you want the truth as a fact. She's your woman.

disappointed

Butcher!!!! Don't waste your time

Saved my life

I went to Dr. Bhatta with what I thought was a straight-forward menstrual problem. After an office visit she suggested a hysteroscopy (a scope to look inside the uterus). I thought this was a bit excessive but agreed to the procedure. During the hysteroscopy Dr. Bhatta found a mass in my uterus that was pre-malignant. She suggested a hysterectomy (removal of my uterus) and possible bilateral oopherectomy (removal of my ovaries). I considered putting this off but at her suggestion I went ahead with the surgery asap. It turned out that the mass had stage 1 cancer scattered around it. Stage 1 because it had not spread into the muscles of my uterus yet... but it would have. She caught it early enough so that I didn't need chemo and/or radiation. Thanks Dr. Bhatta!!!